Eastern Carolina - A warm and muggy start Friday has caused fog to form across eastern Carolina. But that dense fog will soon be kicked out by a line of showers and thunderstorms tracks through the area. Showers will move in about 9-10am Friday, and eventually we will clear out with more sunshine this afternoon.
Skies will stay dry for your Friday night football. Expect the night to cool down quickly down to around 60
Not as muggy tomorrow. Expect Saturday to start off cool and clear with highs warming into the mid to upper 70's. Sunshine will stay on tap going into next week.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms