GREENVILLE - A Greenville man and woman face drug charges. Police say they found five pounds of marijuana inside the suspects' apartment at University Towers Housing Complex Thursday.
Officers said a K-9 alerted them to the drugs hidden in a Gatorade-style cooler in the corner of the kitchen pantry.
Willie J. Perkins, 68, and Carolyn Diane Perkins, 52, were placed in the Pitt County Detention Center. Each is charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana, felony possession of marijuana, maintaining a dwelling for selling controlled substances, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
They were placed in the Pitt County Detention Center under $25,000.00 bond each.
- Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy