GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - The suspect in the mid-June Greenville mass shooting has been officially booked into jail, records show.
Lakim Anthony Faust is facing four counts of attempted first degree murder.
The suspect's mug shot shows him wearing what appears to be a hospital gown.
Faust is the suspect in the June 21 mass shooting along Greenville Boulevard; one person was shot in the parking lot of the Kellum Law Firm, before Faust opened fire in the Walmart parking lot across the street and hit three people, according to police.
No one was killed.
Police shot Faust after he fired at officers, according to investigators.
His bond is set at $6 million, records show.
- Tornado watch for most of Eastern NC canceled
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal