NEWTOWN, CT - The bodies of two young boys killed in last week's school shootings are being taken to their resting places.
The first funerals were held Monday for 6-year-old Jack Pinto and Noah Pozner. Jack was a big New York Giants fan, and Noah liked to figure out how things worked mechanically.
Family, friends and townspeople streamed out of two funeral homes after the services.
In front of Noah's, well-wishers placed two teddy bears, white flowers and a single red rose at the base of a maple tree.
At Jack's service, hymns rang out from inside.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Trump spreads claim that Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member'
- Updated ISIS video shows boys executing prisoners
- Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'