NEWTOWN, CT - The bodies of two young boys killed in last week's school shootings are being taken to their resting places.
The first funerals were held Monday for 6-year-old Jack Pinto and Noah Pozner. Jack was a big New York Giants fan, and Noah liked to figure out how things worked mechanically.
Family, friends and townspeople streamed out of two funeral homes after the services.
In front of Noah's, well-wishers placed two teddy bears, white flowers and a single red rose at the base of a maple tree.
At Jack's service, hymns rang out from inside.
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew