JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - Firefighters are scheduled to participate in a live burn training in Onslow County Thursday.
A house, ready to be demolished, on Newberry Street in Jacksonville will be the site of the fire training exercise.
The exercise was set to begin around 8 a.m. and it could last for several hours.
Officials said residents in the area could expect heavy smoke, traffic delays and fire trucks on Newberry Street.
- FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case
- Updated Greenville to begin work on Arlington Boulevard starting Sunday
- Updated State Board of Elections investigating possible voter fraud in Onslow County
- Updated NCAA will now give money for academic achievements
- Updated After shut down, Vine's smartest stars have a backup plan