WILSON - Firefighters were called to the scene of a home fire near Wilson Saturday afternoon.
According to Pitt County dispatchers, the firefighters responded around 2:35 p.m.
The fire was on the 5000 block of Stantonsburg road.
Crews have since left the scene of the fire.
No other information was available.
- Updated Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates
- Updated Trump disavows robo-call from David Duke
- Chocowinity commissioner speaks out after assault charges