GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Firefighters were called to a home on Cortland Road in Greenville about 1:00 a.m. on Thursday for a house fire.
When they arrived, they said there were flames coming from the attic.
That's where they believe the fire started.
It took them about an hour to put out the fire.
The four people inside escaped unharmed.
The Red Cross is helping them out.
- One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating