JACKSONVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - A Jacksonville mobile home is a total loss after a fire breaks out late Thursday night.
The blaze was reported around 11:40 p.m. on the 1100 block of Old Maplehurst Road, according to Fire Marshal Brian Kelly.
One person was home at the time of the fire but there were no injuries reported. The cause of the fire was ruled as accidental, according to Kelly.
- Officials: No threat following claims of man with a gun inside Walmart
- Officials investigating after two bodies found inside home that caught fire
- Five suspects in Lenoir County home invasion now in custody
- Down East Wood Ducks announce roster for start of season
- Updated NC State star Dennis Smith declares for draft