NEW BERN - A New Bern woman set her boyfriend's house on fire while he was inside, according to fire investigators.
Stacy Hardy, 38, is charged with first degree arson and burning personal property.
She's now bonded out of jail.
Hardy allegedly started the fire on Wednesday at the Alabama Avenue home of her boyfriend, James Hancock.
The home was not extensively damaged and Hancock is back at work, according to a person who answered the door at the home Friday morning.
A burned pillow is in the front yard.
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million
- Updated Tryon Palace director no longer serving position