GREENVILLE - A late night fire forces one Greenville family out of their home, and fire investigators say wiring in the attic is to blame.
Officials received the call at 11:22 p.m. at 109 Elm Street. That's in Greenville, Pitt County.
Two adults and two children were displaced from the home, according to fire officials.
Greenville Fire Marshal Sam Smith conducted the fire investigation and concluded that electrical wiring in the attic area was to blame. The structure was considered a total loss.
- Updated Oakland victim's mother: He didn't go there to die
- Updated 'Moonlight' named best picture by L.A. Film Critics
- Updated Trump warns Wall Street: I'm going to cut drug prices
- Updated Michelle Obama: I went to bed before Trump won
- Updated India's central bank says cash crisis is hurting the economy