GREENVILLE - A late night fire forces one Greenville family out of their home, and fire investigators say wiring in the attic is to blame.
Officials received the call at 11:22 p.m. at 109 Elm Street. That's in Greenville, Pitt County.
Two adults and two children were displaced from the home, according to fire officials.
Greenville Fire Marshal Sam Smith conducted the fire investigation and concluded that electrical wiring in the attic area was to blame. The structure was considered a total loss.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death