GREENVILLE - A late night fire forces one Greenville family out of their home, and fire investigators say wiring in the attic is to blame.
Officials received the call at 11:22 p.m. at 109 Elm Street. That's in Greenville, Pitt County.
Two adults and two children were displaced from the home, according to fire officials.
Greenville Fire Marshal Sam Smith conducted the fire investigation and concluded that electrical wiring in the attic area was to blame. The structure was considered a total loss.
- Updated Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Updated Trump: 'There could certainly be a softening' on immigration stance
- After gay couple's home is vandalized, a community rallies
- Potential Solar Farm stirring up controversy in Jones County
- Onslow County teachers participate in MindUP training