RICHLANDS, ONSLOW COUNTY - A morning fire caused tens of thousands of dollars in damage to an Onslow County home, officials said.
The blaze happened at a home on Catherine Lake Road in Richlands at about 7 a.m. Tuesday, investigators said. The fire caused about $40,000 in damage, according to Fire Marshal Brian Kelley.
No injuries were reported. Investigators said they have ruled the fire as accidental, but did not release a specific cause.
- Canadian nurse accused of killing 8 nursing home residents
- Updated Seattle's drive for an NBA team got an assist
- Updated Neera Tanden on Clinton email server: 'They wanted to get away with it'
- Updated Arizona sheriff charged with criminal contempt
- Here's how peanut butter snacks may save endangered ferrets