RICHLANDS, ONSLOW COUNTY - A morning fire caused tens of thousands of dollars in damage to an Onslow County home, officials said.
The blaze happened at a home on Catherine Lake Road in Richlands at about 7 a.m. Tuesday, investigators said. The fire caused about $40,000 in damage, according to Fire Marshal Brian Kelley.
No injuries were reported. Investigators said they have ruled the fire as accidental, but did not release a specific cause.
- Updated ISIS in Southeast Asia: Philippines battles growing threat
- Updated British Airways disruption continues for third day after IT system crash
- Updated Pitt Co. Deputy and wife hurt in motorcycle crash
- One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Seaching for suspect following several larcenies in Snow Hill