ONSLOW COUNTY, SURF CITY - A fire fully engulfed a mobile home in Onslow County Friday morning.
It happened in Surf City a little after 7 a.m. Friday at 9027 E. 9th St., fire officials said.
Officials told NewsChannel 12 it was a double-wide mobile home that caught fire. But it was unclear if anyone was inside.
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Demolition date set for old New Bern Days Inn
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms