ONSLOW COUNTY, SURF CITY - A fire fully engulfed a mobile home in Onslow County Friday morning.
It happened in Surf City a little after 7 a.m. Friday at 9027 E. 9th St., fire officials said.
Officials told NewsChannel 12 it was a double-wide mobile home that caught fire. But it was unclear if anyone was inside.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Rhymefest's angry tweet draws Chicago police apology
- Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction