PITT COUNTY - A Pitt County family is displaced due to a Saturday evening fire.
The family lived on the 2300 block of Joshua Court, near Old River Road northwest of Greenville.
The family wasn't home when the fire started in their mobile home , a fire official said.
Crews arrived at approximately 5:15 p.m.
The home is a total loss.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
No one was hurt.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday