PITT COUNTY - A Pitt County family is displaced due to a Saturday evening fire.
The family lived on the 2300 block of Joshua Court, near Old River Road northwest of Greenville.
The family wasn't home when the fire started in their mobile home , a fire official said.
Crews arrived at approximately 5:15 p.m.
The home is a total loss.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
No one was hurt.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Updated Donald Trump: Mika must apologize for 'gang attack' on Pastor Mark Burns