EVERETTS, MARTIN COUNTY - A family escaped a fire that destroyed their Martin County home early Tuesday.
According to dispatch officials, the fire happened at a two-story home at 202 N. Broad St. in Everetts. Fire crews got the call at about 3:37 a.m. Tuesday.
Several fire departments were called to the scene. When they arrived, the home was "fully involved" with flames, officials said.
The family living inside the home were able to escape, said officials. No one was taken to the hospital. The Red Cross was called in to help.
Investigators said the home appeared to be a total loss. There was no word on a cause.
- Updated Aftershocks after 2 powerful quakes in central Italy
- Updated Calais Jungle: Children have 'nowhere to go'
- Updated Apple expected to launch first MacBook Pro in 4 years
- Updated After one alleged attack reported, more follow in UW-Madison sex assault case
- Updated Clinton turns to local radio in her campaign's final days