KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - A fire destroyed a law office in Lenoir County early Tuesday morning.
The fire happened at the Law Office of Gordon Jenkins at 111 E. Gordon St. in Kinston.
According to Assistant Fire Chief Don Crawford of the Kinston Department of Public Safety, crews got the call of the fire at 2:55 a.m. Tuesday.
Crawford said the building suffered heavy damage in both the first and second floors, and is a total loss.
No injuries were reported. Investigators are working to determine the cause of the blaze.
- Updated Brexit: 4.2 million migrants still wait to learn their fate
- New Onslow County man facing larceny, other charges
- Updated Iraqi forces take key village near airport from ISIS
- Updated 'Stand your ground' hearing opens in Fla. theater shooting
- New Winterville Police looking for suspect in Subway robbery