KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - A fire destroyed a law office in Lenoir County early Tuesday morning.
The fire happened at the Law Office of Gordon Jenkins at 111 E. Gordon St. in Kinston.
According to Assistant Fire Chief Don Crawford of the Kinston Department of Public Safety, crews got the call of the fire at 2:55 a.m. Tuesday.
Crawford said the building suffered heavy damage in both the first and second floors, and is a total loss.
No injuries were reported. Investigators are working to determine the cause of the blaze.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday