KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - A fire destroyed a law office in Lenoir County early Tuesday morning.
The fire happened at the Law Office of Gordon Jenkins at 111 E. Gordon St. in Kinston.
According to Assistant Fire Chief Don Crawford of the Kinston Department of Public Safety, crews got the call of the fire at 2:55 a.m. Tuesday.
Crawford said the building suffered heavy damage in both the first and second floors, and is a total loss.
No injuries were reported. Investigators are working to determine the cause of the blaze.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo