A man is arrested in connection with an assault.
Lovell Hill, 32, is charged with felony assault and other charges.
Tyrrell County deputies say they responded to a call about a fight on Fonsoe St. in Columbia Sunday.
They say they found Steven Childress, 25, lying in the street and bleeding from a head injury.
Hill is being held in the Washington County Detention Center under a $50,000 secured bond.
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Greater New Bern Business Expo attracts thousands
- Updated Five years since Hurricane Irene made landfall in Eastern Carolina
- Updated Funeral for mother and three children murdered in Greenville
- In presidential elections, size doesn't always matter