BAYVIEW-AURORA, PAMLICO COUNTY - The N.C. Department of Transportation will suspend ferry service on the Bayview-Aurora route across the Pamlico River this weekend for repairs.
According to the NCDOT, the ferry route will be shut down this Saturday and Sunday to allow repairs to the ferry slip on the Bayview side.
The repairs require the Ferry Division's Skyco crane barge to be placed in the ferry slip, which will prevent the ferry from docking at the terminal, according to the NCDOT.
Information about ferry routes and schedules can be found on the Ferry Division website by CLICKING HERE.
- Updated On Mexico trip, Trump leaves press stranded
- Updated Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- Updated Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Updated Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father in law
- Updated Preparations for first ECU home game underway