FARMVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A felon, convicted of violent crimes including an attack against a woman, is charged with rape and kidnapping in Pitt County.
Farmville Police brought Anthony Tyrone Greene, 43, to the jail on Sunday.
Greene is charged with kidnapping and first-degree rape.
The investigator working the case declined to provide any further details.
Greene's bond is $750,000, records show.
NewsChannel 12 researched the suspect's history.
State records show his rap sheet dates back more than 20 years; Greene's been convicted of assault with a deadly weapon, assault against a female, and a variety of other crimes.
Greene's address is on Ellis Avenue in Farmville.
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million
- Updated Tryon Palace director no longer serving position