Rich Products Corp. has announced a voluntary recall of its Farm Rich Mini Quesadillas and other Farm Rich products because of a possible E. coli contamination.
The recall, announced Thursday, also includes the Buffalo, N.Y.-based company's Farm Rich Mini Pizza Slices, Farm Rich Philly Cheese Steaks, Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites and Market Day Mozzarella Bites. They were produced Nov. 12 through Nov. 19.
The Farm Rich products were distributed in retail stores nationwide. The company says it's working with the Food Safety Inspection Service in the U.S. Department of Agriculture to identify the possible contamination source.
Health officials say symptoms of E. coli infection could occur up to 10 days after exposure and can include diarrhea, abdominal cramps, nausea and vomiting.
Consumers with questions about the recall can call 1-888-220-5955.
- HAPPENING TODAY: New Bern Christmas Parade starts at 3 p.m.
- One suspect arrested after three separate Pitt County break-ins
- Christmas float catches fire after 'Grinch' flicks cigarette
- Longtime Hillary Clinton staffer mulls lieutenant governor run in Virginia
- Police: Student stabs, kills University of Southern California professor