Family members of the Rev. Billy Graham say his health has greatly improved.
Graham's nephew -- Mel Graham -- says that the Rev. Graham has had a good couple of days.
He says his uncle did become weaker after his birthday party last month but has since started regaining his strength.
Family members say they're grateful for all the support and prayers they've received.
- Updated What Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton have promised to do to Obamacare
- Updated ECU, Parmalee to collect money for flood victims in separate events
- New Mormon and gay: Church says that's no contradiction
- Updated NAACP: Noose put around black student's neck
- Kinston teen getting recognition by Nickelodeon