EASTERN N.C. - The clouds that have been over us the last couple days are departing off the coast as a nice refreshing high pressure slides in across the Ohio Valley.
That high will settle over us for today and tomorrow. It will give us plenty of sunshine and seasonably warm temperatures.
Highs will be into the low to mid-80's with low humidity. A week cold front will approach late Saturday night into Sunday morning. We may experience nothing more than a spotty shower overnight.
Behind this front we'll get our real taste of Fall. With temperatures into the low-mid 70's for early next week.
For quick updates in your StormTrack 12 Forecast head to our pages on facebook and twitter.
- Updated Beauty school abruptly closes all 79 campuses
- Updated Come show your support at "Get Your Pink On" in New Bern
- New Woman charged with fatally shooting husband is expected in court
- Sewer repairs prompt partial road closure in Jacksonville
- Gary Johnson struggles to name a world leader he respects