EASTERN CAROLINA - With the 2014 Atlantic hurricane season beginning on June 1, Chief Meteorologist Skip Waters takes a look at what tropical weather forecasters are predicting for this year.
Click on the above video player for Skip's report.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Amid Zika fears, Florida theme parks offer mosquito repellent
- New Vandemere Waterfront Park reopens five years after Hurricane Irene destruction
- Stand Up Outfitters 5th annual Colonial paddle board race