Pink was the color of choice at the Bunco for Breast Cancer fundraiser.
Close to 400 people attended the event Thursday night at the Greenville Convention Center. It's sponsored by the Greenville Women's League.
NewsChannel 12's Valentina Wilson served as an emcee.
Guests enjoyed dinner, took a chance on $14,000 worth of raffle items, and played the dice game bunco.
The money raised will go to the Gardeners for Hope Cancer Fund, which provides a variety services to people in our area who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Greenville Women's League has raised more than $75,000 through this project over the last ten years.
- Former Windsor police officer convicted for role in narcotics ring
- Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- 9-year-old girl dies following head on car collision
- Woman sent to the hospital following car crash with log truck
- Updated Police name Manchester bomber as 22-year-old Salman Abedi