The Emerald Isle Bridge is open, and the entire town is open to the public. The Curfew and State of Emergency have been rescinded.
All Town Offices Open for a normal day of business, and Friday will be a normal operating day for the Town of Emerald Isle.
Solid waste will not be collected on Friday. The normal collection schedule will resume on Monday.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Pence: Trump is 'a CEO at work' on immigration
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death