KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Power was restored after a crash left folks without electricity for part of Friday morning's freezing-cold conditions.
A one-vehicle crash leads to a power outage early Friday in Kinston.
NewsChannel 12 was in touch with police from the Kinston Public Safety Department. They confirmed the wreck was reported at about 2:50 a.m. Friday near Gordon Street.
It was believed the power pole needed to be replaced, according to police.
It was not immediately clear how many customers were without power.
Police tell NewsChannel 12 the unidentified victim was taken to Lenoir Memorial hospital.
We were working to get more facts regarding this crash.
- Updated You had one job: Meet the firm behind the Oscars' biggest blunder
- New Jacksonville man accused of hitting teen in face with shovel
- Updated Top 25 roundup: UCF stuns No. 15 Cincinnati
- Updated Creighton's Watson turns himself in to answer sexual assault charge
- Updated Tesla gets downgraded to 'sell' by Goldman Sachs