KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - Power was restored after a crash left folks without electricity for part of Friday morning's freezing-cold conditions.
A one-vehicle crash leads to a power outage early Friday in Kinston.
NewsChannel 12 was in touch with police from the Kinston Public Safety Department. They confirmed the wreck was reported at about 2:50 a.m. Friday near Gordon Street.
It was believed the power pole needed to be replaced, according to police.
It was not immediately clear how many customers were without power.
Police tell NewsChannel 12 the unidentified victim was taken to Lenoir Memorial hospital.
We were working to get more facts regarding this crash.
- Updated Predicted rainy forecast forces high schools to move more games
- Updated Poll: Clinton favorability slides to equal Trump
- Updated Inequality is widening, even in real estate
- Updated Landmark US commercial flight lands in Cuba
- Updated Donald Trump to deliver highly anticipated immigration speech following Mexico visit