The ECU Pirates have arrived in the Big Easy for Saturday's New Orleans Bowl.
The team left Kinston Tuesday at about 10:30 a.m. and landed in New Orleans at about 1 p.m. ET.
The Pirates then practiced at the New Orleans Saints Practice Facility, where they will continue to train throughout the week for the big game.
ECU will be facing off against the Louisiana-Lafayette in the New Orleans Bowl on Dec. 22. Both The Pirates and the Ragin' Cajuns have an 8-4 record.
It would be ECU's 6th bowl game in 7 years. NewsChannel 12's Drew Hinesley is at New Orleans, and will bring the latest on the upcoming showdown. Check back at this page for updates.
- Updated Trump: I'd 'love' to fight Biden
- Updated Trump campaign manager: We are vetting people for Trump's cabinet
- Updated Posting ballot selfies: Personal choice or illegal act?
- Trayvon Martin unmentioned as Trump talks of blacks getting shot in the city he died in
- Clinton aide: Need to 'clean up' Obama answer on email server