The ECU Pirates have arrived in the Big Easy for Saturday's New Orleans Bowl.
The team left Kinston Tuesday at about 10:30 a.m. and landed in New Orleans at about 1 p.m. ET.
The Pirates then practiced at the New Orleans Saints Practice Facility, where they will continue to train throughout the week for the big game.
ECU will be facing off against the Louisiana-Lafayette in the New Orleans Bowl on Dec. 22. Both The Pirates and the Ragin' Cajuns have an 8-4 record.
It would be ECU's 6th bowl game in 7 years. NewsChannel 12's Drew Hinesley is at New Orleans, and will bring the latest on the upcoming showdown. Check back at this page for updates.
- Updated Predicted rainy forecast forces high schools to move more games
- Updated Poll: Clinton favorability slides to equal Trump
- Updated Inequality is widening, even in real estate
- Updated Landmark US commercial flight lands in Cuba
- Updated Donald Trump to deliver highly anticipated immigration speech following Mexico visit