LILLINGTON, N.C. - A dental service learning center where people will get dental care and East Carolina University students will get their clinical education is opening in Lillington.
A ribbon-cutting will be held Monday at the new facility, which will combine clinical education and patient care. The center will provide dental care to Medicaid enrollees and other members of the community who lack regular dental care.
The Lillington office is ECU's third dental learning center. Centers already serve patients in Ahoskie and Elizabeth City. Centers are under construction in Sylva, Spruce Pine, Davidson County and Robeson County
- Updated Clinton blasts Trump attacks on foundation
- New waterfront park and boat access is symbol of recovery, dedication planned Saturday
- Zip line fall leaves Delaware woman dead
- Crews battle fire in unoccupied Greenville apartment
- Updated Clinton: Trump leading 'hate movement'; Trump: Clinton a 'bigot'