GREENVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - U.S. News & World Report ranked Vidant Medical Center as a top-20 hospital in North Carolina.
The Greenville hospital placed 16th out of 149 hospitals in the state, according to the news magazine.
Vidant Medical Center is recognized as one of the best hospitals in the Coastal Plain. According to U.S. News & World Report, it performed nearly at the level of nationally-ranked hospitals in four adult specialties: gynecology, nephrology, pulmonology and urology.
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- Chocowinity soldier killed in action to be honored in NASCAR race
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere
- Wood Ducks featured on Xfinity car for Charlotte race