GREENVILLE, ONSLOW COUNTY - U.S. News & World Report ranked Vidant Medical Center as a top-20 hospital in North Carolina.
The Greenville hospital placed 16th out of 149 hospitals in the state, according to the news magazine.
Vidant Medical Center is recognized as one of the best hospitals in the Coastal Plain. According to U.S. News & World Report, it performed nearly at the level of nationally-ranked hospitals in four adult specialties: gynecology, nephrology, pulmonology and urology.
- Updated Christopher Suggs takes action against gun violence in Kinston
- Updated Eerily quiet: 38 days of near-silence for stocks
- Updated Chris Brown arrest adds to troubled history
- Updated Predicted rainy forecast forces high schools to move more games
- Updated Poll: Clinton favorability slides to equal Trump