Duplin County deputies arrested 19 people as part of a drug sting operation.
Deputies say several organizations, including the State Bureau of Investigation, took part in the operation. It's been a six-month investigation.
Deputies say the drugs recovered included cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana and prescription pills.
Charges against the suspects range from simple possession to manufacturing and trafficking.
- Updated Pentagon sends ISIS options to White House
- Updated South Korea's THAAD missile defense system gets land swap approval
- Updated Warren Buffett: Red-hot market not in a bubble, still looks 'cheap'
- Updated Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas
- Updated Academy Awards kills off wrong person