Duplin County deputies arrested 19 people as part of a drug sting operation.
Deputies say several organizations, including the State Bureau of Investigation, took part in the operation. It's been a six-month investigation.
Deputies say the drugs recovered included cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana and prescription pills.
Charges against the suspects range from simple possession to manufacturing and trafficking.
- Updated Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Court declines to hear appeal on Wisconsin voter ID law before election
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mississippi
- Two kayakers bound for Scotland, looking to make history
- Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response