Duplin County deputies arrested 19 people as part of a drug sting operation.
Deputies say several organizations, including the State Bureau of Investigation, took part in the operation. It's been a six-month investigation.
Deputies say the drugs recovered included cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana and prescription pills.
Charges against the suspects range from simple possession to manufacturing and trafficking.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend