BEULAVILLE, DUPLIN COUNTY - A Duplin County woman is in custody after being arrested for prostitution, according to warrants.
Tess Dawn Eacho, 21, from Beulaville was arrested yesterday on a misdemeanor charge of soliciting prostitution.
Arrest warrants say Eacho was arrested by a Jacksonville Police Department officer.
She is being held at the Onslow County Jail on $500 bond.
She will make her first court appearance on September 9th at 9 a.m.
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated