MAGNOLIA, DUPLIN COUNTY - Two are in custody after a meth lab bust in Duplin County.
Their names have not been released yet and charges are pending.
They are being transported to the Duplin County Detention Center.
The bust happened on the 300 block of Monk Street in Magnolia just before 7 p.m. on Thursday.
The scene has been cleaned up, but we have learned the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation was involved.
The bust came after a tip from a neighbor to the Duplin County Sheriff's Office.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday