MAGNOLIA, DUPLIN COUNTY - Two are in custody after a meth lab bust in Duplin County.
Their names have not been released yet and charges are pending.
They are being transported to the Duplin County Detention Center.
The bust happened on the 300 block of Monk Street in Magnolia just before 7 p.m. on Thursday.
The scene has been cleaned up, but we have learned the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation was involved.
The bust came after a tip from a neighbor to the Duplin County Sheriff's Office.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches