Greenville drug investigators bust a man on heroin-related charges.
Jason Deshon Blount, 36, is jailed on a 1.5 million dollar bond.
Officers say they found 990 bags of heroin worth almost $20,000.
The bust happened Wednesday on Memorial Dr. and W. 5th St. in Greenville.
Blount faces numerous heroin trafficking charges.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo