Greenville drug investigators bust a man on heroin-related charges.
Jason Deshon Blount, 36, is jailed on a 1.5 million dollar bond.
Officers say they found 990 bags of heroin worth almost $20,000.
The bust happened Wednesday on Memorial Dr. and W. 5th St. in Greenville.
Blount faces numerous heroin trafficking charges.
- Updated Election law doesn't care if Trump (or Clinton) ever concede
- Updated Obama admits to laughing at Trump during debates
- Updated How the GOP's first female presidential campaign manager manages Donald Trump
- Trump campaign launches nightly 'newscast' on Facebook
- More than 20 killed in attack on Pakistani police academy