JAMES CITY - A car crashed along Highway 70, because a passenger allegedly punched the driver in the face, the Highway Patrol said.
Brandon Martin, 28, was driving in James City around 6:15 p.m. Friday night, troopers said. Martin claimed that he was punched in the face by 25-year-old Kenneth Bowers, who was riding in the front seat.
Martin said the punch caused him to crash his car. Crews took Martin to a hospital with minor injuries. Charges are pending.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Updated Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike