A man was killed on Sunday in a fatal wreck in Jones County.
According to troopers alcohol was a factor in the deadly crash that killed Emory Metts, 29, of Pink Hill. Metts, who was traveling west on Pleasant Hill Road near Rex Howard Road in Jones County around 1:20 Sunday morning, went off the road, hit a ditch and flipped his vehicle, according to investigators.
Metts was the only occupant of the crash. No other vehicles were involved.
- Updated U.K. approves crucial third runway at London's Heathrow
- Updated Judge approves Volkswagen's $15B emissions settlement
- Updated NBA: 10 big predictions for the new season
- Updated Drinking two sweetened drinks per day? You could be doubling your risk of diabetes
- Updated Rain expected from Upper Midwest to New England