A man was killed on Sunday in a fatal wreck in Jones County.
According to troopers alcohol was a factor in the deadly crash that killed Emory Metts, 29, of Pink Hill. Metts, who was traveling west on Pleasant Hill Road near Rex Howard Road in Jones County around 1:20 Sunday morning, went off the road, hit a ditch and flipped his vehicle, according to investigators.
Metts was the only occupant of the crash. No other vehicles were involved.
- Updated Trump backer tweets cartoon of Clinton in blackface
- Updated Gold Star mom on Kaepernick: I see a flag that draped my son's casket
- Sudan Shriners to hold fundraiser to assist Louisiana flood victims
- Clinton at fundraiser: 'I do not know which Donald Trump will show up' at debates
- Updated Trump disavows robo-call from David Duke