ONSLOW COUNTY - A driver has been charged for a crash that killed a man in Onslow County.
According to the Highway Patrol, 50-year-old Keith Edwin Anger, of Beulaville, was driving his Pontiac on Haw Branch Road, near Luther Banks Road, at about 6:45 a.m. Wednesday. That was when 38-year-old Curtis William Ross, of Jacksonville, allegedly made a left turn from Luther Banks Road and into the path of Anger.
Anger's car hit Ross' Chevy truck, killing Anger at the scene, troopers said.
Ross has been charged with failure to yield right of way and misdemeanor death by motor vehicle.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday