ONSLOW COUNTY - A driver has been charged for a crash that killed a man in Onslow County.
According to the Highway Patrol, 50-year-old Keith Edwin Anger, of Beulaville, was driving his Pontiac on Haw Branch Road, near Luther Banks Road, at about 6:45 a.m. Wednesday. That was when 38-year-old Curtis William Ross, of Jacksonville, allegedly made a left turn from Luther Banks Road and into the path of Anger.
Anger's car hit Ross' Chevy truck, killing Anger at the scene, troopers said.
Ross has been charged with failure to yield right of way and misdemeanor death by motor vehicle.
- Updated Police monitoring crosswalks and school zones on first day
- Updated Mark Zuckerberg hopes to demo his AI butler next month
- Updated Woman sues Milwaukee Brewers over foul ball incident
- Updated Japan's first passenger jet had a nightmare weekend
- Updated Study: Most adults with depression aren't treated