ONSLOW COUNTY - A driver has been charged for a crash that killed a man in Onslow County.
According to the Highway Patrol, 50-year-old Keith Edwin Anger, of Beulaville, was driving his Pontiac on Haw Branch Road, near Luther Banks Road, at about 6:45 a.m. Wednesday. That was when 38-year-old Curtis William Ross, of Jacksonville, allegedly made a left turn from Luther Banks Road and into the path of Anger.
Anger's car hit Ross' Chevy truck, killing Anger at the scene, troopers said.
Ross has been charged with failure to yield right of way and misdemeanor death by motor vehicle.
- Updated How Syrian activists use WhatsApp to tell the world their stories
- Investigators: MH17 shot down by Buk missile brought in from Russia
- Billionaire: Chinese real estate is 'biggest bubble in history'
- Controversial 3-parent baby technique produces a boy
- Government workers banned from entering NC due to House Bill 2