NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - A driver has been charged for crashing her SUV into a Craven County bank Friday morning.
According to police, Nancy Harker is charged with unsafe movement. Harker told NewsChannel 12 she was trying to park her vehicle when her foot slipped off the break pedal. Her SUV then crashed into OneMain Financial, located at 3332 Wellons Boulevard in New Bern.
The wreck happened at about 11 a.m. Friday. No one was hurt.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend