NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - A driver has been charged for crashing her SUV into a Craven County bank Friday morning.
According to police, Nancy Harker is charged with unsafe movement. Harker told NewsChannel 12 she was trying to park her vehicle when her foot slipped off the break pedal. Her SUV then crashed into OneMain Financial, located at 3332 Wellons Boulevard in New Bern.
The wreck happened at about 11 a.m. Friday. No one was hurt.
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Updated Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- Updated John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney
- Updated Bangladeshi police: Dhaka terror attack planner killed