JACKSONVILLE - Troopers say that 21-year-old Tod Arnold is now facing serious charges following an accident that sent four teens to the hospital.
Arnold faces a DWI charge, careless and reckless driving, and four felony counts of serious injury by a motor vehicle. The A.L.E. is also charging him for providing alcohol to underage people.
We're working to learn the conditions of the teenagers injured in the accident.
Three people were airlifted and two others were taken to area hospitals after an alcohol-related crash reported in Onslow County, according to The Highway Patrol.
A trooper tells us 21-year-old Tod Christopher Arnold was speeding when his vehicle overturned on its side, injuring four passengers.
The crash was reported Monday at 1:45 a.m. in Jacksonville on Rock Creek Drive North.
According to The Highway Patrol, all the reported injuries were considered serious at the scene. Charges are pending as the investigation continues.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend