NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - The Alfred Cunningham Memorial Bridge in New Bern has reopened after dealing with what officials called an "electrical issue."
The bridge was closed to traffic before 1 p.m. Monday. Department of Transportation officials said the bridge has since reopened to both vehicle and boat traffic. The bridge was fixed after some electrical parts were replaced.
The Alfred Cunningham Memorial Bridge crosses the Trent River in downtown New Bern.
- New Rousseff's impeachment trial opens in Brazil
- Updated Navy surprises ailing WWII veteran at his home
- Updated Here's what happened to AIDS drug that spiked 5,000%
- Accused Pitt Co. murder suspect officially charged with murder of three children
- Greenville Fire & Rescue classifies overnight fire as intentional