PITT COUNTY - Deputies are investigating an early-morning shooting in Pitt County, but officials said the victim isn't cooperating.
According to dispatchers, a woman was shot at some point early Wednesday morning, but her identity was not released. The shooting location was also unknown.
Deputies caught up with the victim at Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, dispatchers said. She suffered minor injuries.
NewsChannel 12 is working to get more details.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend