PITT COUNTY - Deputies are investigating an early-morning shooting in Pitt County, but officials said the victim isn't cooperating.
According to dispatchers, a woman was shot at some point early Wednesday morning, but her identity was not released. The shooting location was also unknown.
Deputies caught up with the victim at Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, dispatchers said. She suffered minor injuries.
NewsChannel 12 is working to get more details.
- Updated How Hillary Clinton prepped for debate
- Updated Reunited at last: Elderly couple who broke hearts moved to same home
- Updated Relaunch of Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea delayed
- Updated Houston shooting: Police say they've shot suspect
- Updated Deutsche Bank shares plunge to lowest level in 20 years