GREENVILLE - Pitt County Dispatchers said the call came around 8:12 a.m. for an accident involving an ECU bus.
They said the accident happened at the corner of Rock Springs Road and 10th Street in Greenville Tuesday morning.
Greenville fire and EMS responded, along with Greenville Police.
Dispatchers did not know if any students were on the bus at the time. There's no word on any injuries from this accident.
The scene was clear within 20 minutes.
- Updated Jimmy Choo's stock is spiking. Here's why
- Updated 'The Rock' is Hollywood's highest paid actor
- Updated Hillary Clinton's California swing yields $19 million in 72 hours
- Updated Celebrate National Parks' 100th birthday by joining Obama on a (virtual) tour of Yosemite
- Updated Baby found in vomit saved