A child who doctors said wouldn't live longer than two weeks is at risk of losing her much needed at home health care. The reason: her sister turned 18. With one less dependent, the mother said her disabled daughter no longer qualifies for the Medicaid coverage she needs.
- Updated One person injured in Greenville shooting
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating