Two DH Conley High School students are accused of having prescription drugs that didn't belong to them.
Pitt County deputies tell us the bust happened on the Conley campus sometime Thursday afternoon.
We've learned that both students are older than 16.
One is charged with a misdemeanor.
The sheriff's office says it's waiting for the other student to turn himself in.
That student will also be charged with a misdemeanor.
- Updated World's largest pearl sits under a bed for 10 years
- Updated Carteret County Health Department Clinical Services closing for mandatory training
- Updated Amatrice: The town at the epicenter of the Italian earthquake
- Army general to testify in Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl pretrial hearing
- Search continues for naked vandals