A Duplin County man is arrested on meth-related charges.
Detectives say they detected a strong chemical odor coming from Robert Kelly's residence in Faison.
They obtained a search warrant and surveillance video, allegedly showing that Kelly was manufacturing methamphetamine.
Kelly was charged with possession of methamphetamine, manufacturing methamphetamine, and possession of a firearm.
- Updated White House denies wrongdoing in conversations with FBI
- Updated JPD needs public's help identifying man wanted for questioning
- Updated India breaks taboos with new sex ed manual
- New Patriots' Gronkowski: 'No doubt' he will be ready for 2017
- Updated Judge: Only 1 other accuser can testify at Cosby trial