A Duplin County man is arrested on meth-related charges.
Detectives say they detected a strong chemical odor coming from Robert Kelly's residence in Faison.
They obtained a search warrant and surveillance video, allegedly showing that Kelly was manufacturing methamphetamine.
Kelly was charged with possession of methamphetamine, manufacturing methamphetamine, and possession of a firearm.
- Updated Christopher Suggs takes action against gun violence in Kinston
- Updated Eerily quiet: 38 days of near-silence for stocks
- Updated Chris Brown arrest adds to troubled history
- Updated Predicted rainy forecast forces high schools to move more games
- Updated Poll: Clinton favorability slides to equal Trump