GREENVILLE - Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan is set to visit the Student Recreation Center at ECU Monday, Sept. 3rd. Doors will open at 11 a.m. with the program set to get underway at 1:20 p.m.
Pitt County's Republican Party Chairwoman Ginny Cooper confirmed Friday that Republican Ryan will be visiting Greenville on Monday, September 3rd.
Cooper says Ryan is set to head to Virginia, seen as another key battleground state in the election, after visiting ECU.
Cooper says that tickets will be made available electronically on a first come, first serve basis through Romney's website until capacity for the center is reached.
- Updated Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Updated Tornado touches down in Sampson Co., warnings issued elsewhere
- Wood Ducks featured on Xfinity car for Charlotte race