GREENVILLE - Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan is set to visit the Student Recreation Center at ECU Monday, Sept. 3rd. Doors will open at 11 a.m. with the program set to get underway at 1:20 p.m.
Pitt County's Republican Party Chairwoman Ginny Cooper confirmed Friday that Republican Ryan will be visiting Greenville on Monday, September 3rd.
Cooper says Ryan is set to head to Virginia, seen as another key battleground state in the election, after visiting ECU.
Cooper says that tickets will be made available electronically on a first come, first serve basis through Romney's website until capacity for the center is reached.
- FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case
- Updated Greenville to begin work on Arlington Boulevard starting Sunday
- Updated State Board of Elections investigating possible voter fraud in Onslow County
- Updated NCAA will now give money for academic achievements
- Updated After shut down, Vine's smartest stars have a backup plan