WASHINGTON COUNTY - The State Bureau of Investigation says a deputy finance officer in Washington County has been indicted on charges of obtaining property by false pretense.
35-year-old Jonzi Guill was arrested Monday after her indictment by a Washington County Grand jury last week, according to the SBI.
Guill was indicted on 19 different counts. Her bond was set at $2,500.
A spokeswoman for Attorney General Roy Cooper says Guill was a deputy finance officer for Washington County.
It's unclear what Guill's job status is with Washington County.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County