GEORGETOWN, S.C. - The body of an Emerald Isle man is believed to have been found in a River in Georgetown, SC, according to South Strand News.
Georgetown County Sheriff's Office spokesperson said deputies believe 45-year-old Keith Edward Sullivan died somehow in a Georgetown river. They said he was found at 1:30 p.m. Saturday by Ronnie Campbell, the owner of Tow Boat U.S. in Georgetown. Campbell told the South Strand News he knew it was Sullivan, because he had been missing from his boat and Campbell knew him well.
However, Sullivans body has to be identified by the Georgetown County Coroner's Office for deputies to be sure it's him.
Sullivan was reported missing January 12.
- Updated 'Moonlight' named best picture by L.A. Film Critics
- Updated Trump warns Wall Street: I'm going to cut drug prices
- Updated Michelle Obama: I went to bed before Trump won
- Updated India's central bank says cash crisis is hurting the economy
- President Obama marks 75th anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack