BEAUFORT COUNTY - The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office is searching for a woman they say broke into a home and stole tools and and some kitchenware.
Officials say Vivian Joy Hester, 32, broke into a home on Craft Lane in Washington.
They say she took an aluminum metal break, a commercial stainless steel fryer, a window air conditioning unit and hand tools.
Further investigation led to the recovery of the metal break at a pawn shop in Pitt County.
Anyone with information on Hester is asked to contact Beaufort County Crime Stoppers at (252) 974-6400.
- Updated Clinton blasts Trump attacks on foundation
- New waterfront park and boat access is symbol of recovery, dedication planned Saturday
- Zip line fall leaves Delaware woman dead
- Crews battle fire in unoccupied Greenville apartment
- Updated Clinton: Trump leading 'hate movement'; Trump: Clinton a 'bigot'