ONSLOW COUNTY - Onslow County deputies arrested a woman after they say she stole money from her 91-year-old aunt.
According to court documents, deputies say Sherryl Kinsey, 59, of Richlands was charged on Tuesday with Exploiting Disabled or Elderly Trust. Kinsey allegedly wrote checks worth more than $10,000 from an account that belonged to her elderly aunt.
Kinsey is out of jail on a $5,000 bond.
- Updated Kraft Heinz pulls plug on massive Unilever bid
- Updated Vice President Pence visits former Nazi concentration camp
- Priebus denies collusion between Trump campaign, Russian officials
- Bernstein: Trump's attacks on the press 'more treacherous' than Nixon's
- Syria ceasefire opens door for political solution, UN says