WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County deputies arrested a woman on a DWI charge and later charged her with identity theft.
Cpl. Cody Burroughs stopped Jennifer King, 24, of Washington, Friday night for driving with only one headlight.
During the stop, Cpl. Burroughs said he realized she was driving while impaired and arrested her. The next day, Cpl. Burroughs found out King had given him someone else's name during the stop.
King was then charged with identity theft and driving with a revoked license. Her vehicle was also seized.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Updated Trump spreads claim that Clinton's 'mentor' was 'KKK member'
- Updated ISIS video shows boys executing prisoners
- Nate Parker on 'toxic masculinity,' consent and 'male privilege'