WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Beaufort County deputies arrested a woman on a DWI charge and later charged her with identity theft.
Cpl. Cody Burroughs stopped Jennifer King, 24, of Washington, Friday night for driving with only one headlight.
During the stop, Cpl. Burroughs said he realized she was driving while impaired and arrested her. The next day, Cpl. Burroughs found out King had given him someone else's name during the stop.
King was then charged with identity theft and driving with a revoked license. Her vehicle was also seized.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints