Onslow County deputies are asking for help in an October shooting investigation.
The shooting happened Oct. 26th on Wolverine Place in Jacksonville.
Investigators say the victim, Bradford Simmons, was shot when he tried to flee a robbery.
Simmons was treated and released from a hospital, but deputies say he is not cooperating with investigators.
Deputies say they've identified a person of interest but could use some help from the public.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
- Updated Whopper of a deal: Burger King owner buys Popeyes
- Updated Survey: Business executives' optimism surges under Trump
- Updated Michelin Guide mix-up gives diner coveted star
- Updated Denver man practicing parkour ends up in chimney
- Updated Marine Le Pen in Lebanon row after refusing to wear headscarf