Onslow County deputies are asking for help in an October shooting investigation.
The shooting happened Oct. 26th on Wolverine Place in Jacksonville.
Investigators say the victim, Bradford Simmons, was shot when he tried to flee a robbery.
Simmons was treated and released from a hospital, but deputies say he is not cooperating with investigators.
Deputies say they've identified a person of interest but could use some help from the public.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Onslow County Sheriff's Office.
- Clinton, Trump hours away from historic debate battle
- Updated Reid signals possible solution to funding stalemate
- Updated Stein escorted off Hofstra University campus
- Bridgegate: Port Authority officials planned to make Fort Lee 'traffic jam as bad as possible'
- Updated Miami Marlins remember star pitcher Jose Fernandez